A lot of high-rise condominium projects are currently on the works in the city of Vaughan. One of the most anticipated projects is the so-called Transit City 4. In case you’re wondering, the newest addition to the Transit City condos is made to provide people with quick and convenient access to the various amenities and locations throughout the city. Some of these include the subway and other major highways.
That said, living in Transit City Condos would simply mean being able to study at the York University, shop downtown, or meet with your friends quickly and easily.
Transit City Condos 4 is set to be 55 storeys high and will come with up to 551 units. Built in the partnership of CentreCourt Developments, Smart REIT, and Mitchell Goldhar, the Transit City 4 will be a revolutionary development that will forever change the skyline of Vaughan.
The project is estimated to complete by 2020, and once it does, it will become one of the tallest buildings throughout the entire York Region.
Here are some of the highlights to Transit City 4’s location:
- It’s located just a few steps to the new Vaughan Metropolitan Subway Station
- York University is just a few minutes ride
- Highways 400 and 407 are just a short drive away
- It’s only 5 minutes away from the Vaughan Mills Shopping center
- Various amenities such as bars, restaurants, shopping centers, and more are within reach