The Ultimate in Connectivity
– Mobilio is strategically located close to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre TTC Subway station, which is a transit hub that is also serviced by the Viva, YRT and Zum transit systems, representing connectivity to neighbouring cities like Richmond Hill, Brampton and Markham. Quick access to GO Transit is also a short distance away from Mobilio situated to the South, which offers regional transit service to all parts of the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. Beyond public transit, getting around by car at Mobilio is a breeze, with convenient access to Highways 7, 400 and 407.
– As a thriving new urban centre, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre offers lifestyle amenities as diverse and dynamic as its residents. A shopper’s dream, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre boasts a quick commute to renowned shopping centres like Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale. For adult friendly and family-centric dining, VMC caters to foodies and families with restaurants like Jack Astors, Moxies and Chop Steakhouse & Bar. GoodLife Fitness and the YCMA provide fitness facilities for every family member’s health and recreational needs. Jet-setters will enjoy hopping on Highway 407 to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport in less than 20 minutes.
Education & Accessibility
– With the Finch West Subway Extension to VMC, students and faculty travelling to the York University Campus upgraded up from a 40 minute bus commute to a 7 minute subway ride, transforming the concept of convenience in Vaughan and sparking a new wave of home-buying interest. Almost 60% of the Finch West Subway extension ridership is utilizing the Campus-centric stations. No longer restricted to student housing or Toronto’s rental market, students and educational professionals alike are seeing Vaughan and the VMC as their first choice for convenience-centric housing.
Connection to Nature
– Mobilio is about more than just connections to transit and highways, it’s also about the human connection to nature. All city dwellers yearn for balance and a reprieve from their busy lives. Nature, in the form of parks and green spaces, offers the vital opportunity for residents to reconnect with themselves and their families. With a pedestrian-friendly, human-scale mix of townhomes and condominium towers, Mobilio is anchored by a network of attractive outdoor spaces, including a park, walking paths and family-friendly play areas.
– Mobilio is a thoughtfully-designed community with the perfect balance of high-rise condominium towers, townhomes, green space and amenities that meet the needs and desires of a wide-ranging demographic of buyers. Set within the context of the exciting VMC urban centre, with accessibility to multiple rapid transit and highway networks, Mobilio represents the convenience of downtown living with the space and comfort of the suburban lifestyle.
Award Winner Developer – Mobilio is a joint venture from Menkes and QuadReal. Menkes is one of the most trusted names in the Toronto marketplace, with over 60 years of experience and landmark mixed-use projects including Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district. As one of the largest private developers in Canada, Menkes is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization, that engages in both residential and commercial / retail development, with in-house design, construction, customer care and property management teams. QuadReal was established to manage the real estate program of the British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $145.6 billion portfolio. With objectives to deliver prudent growth and strong investment returns, and to create and sustain environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves, QuadReal has a $27.4 billion portfolio of operations spanning 23 global cities across 17 countries. Together, Menkes and QuadReal have the expertise and resources to deliver the exciting and innovative vision of the Mobilio community.